Limit bug in Calculus\Limit ???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8488] Limit bug in Calculus\Limit ???
- From: lars at gsblas.uchicago.edu (Lars A. Stole)
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:30 -0400
- Organization: University of Chicago -- Academic Computing Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mma 3.0 on a NextStep 3.3 PentiumPro Intel machine; I
have also successfully reproduced the problem on a Sparc running Mma
The following command
returns the correct answer "infinity" when the Calculus`Limit`
package IS NOT loaded. When the Limit package IS_loaded (which I had
thought meant even more functionality), I incorrectly obtain "0" as
Why is the Limit.m generating an incorrect answer? Is this a known
bug? And if so, is there a list of known bugs that a user can
Prev by Date:
Re: ReadList and FortranForm data
Next by Date:
Mathematica, Assumptions and Abramowitz & Stegun
Previous by thread:
REQ:Algorythm for combinations
Next by thread:
Re: Limit bug in Calculus\Limit ???