Limit bug in Calculus\Limit ???

I am using Mma 3.0 on a NextStep 3.3 PentiumPro Intel machine;  I
have also successfully reproduced the problem on a Sparc running Mma
3.0.

The following command

	Limit[E^(2/y),y->0]

returns the correct answer "infinity" when the Calculus`Limit`
package IS NOT loaded.  When the Limit package IS_loaded (which I had
thought meant even more functionality), I incorrectly obtain "0" as
the answer.

Why is the Limit.m generating an incorrect answer?  Is this a known
bug?  And if so, is there a list of known bugs that a user can
access?

Thanks.