  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8626] matrix
  • From: Ferruccio Renzoni <renzoni at>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:40 -0400
  • Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

  Hi All,
  I need to write on file a matrix 100*100 (numerics) produced by Mathematica
  in order to read it with a Fortran program (I am not very good with MathLink,
  so that's the easiest solution for me to make a "link" between the two
  programs). The writing takes too long (it has to be repeated several times).
  Which is the fastest way of writing on file compatible with Fortran?
  Please e-mail.
  Thanks in advance

Ferruccio Renzoni
Department of Physics