- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8645] Inert superscripts...
- From: "Michael J. Gentile" <mgentile at physics.rutgers.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:58 -0400
- Organization: Rutgers University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to have Mathematica 3.0 treat a superscript just as index
rather than as an exponent? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: programing: reduce list to cycle
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: 3d "Mesh" question
Next by thread:
RE: Inert superscripts...