Directed Graphs with Labels

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8617] Directed Graphs with Labels
  • From: Hans-Ulrich.Zimmermann at (Hans Ulrich Zimmermann)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Add-on Package DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` allows me to draw Labeled
Graphs (by function ShowLabeledGraph) and it allows me to draw
directed graphs by ShowGraph[g, Directed] but there seems to be no way
to draw a directed Graph with labels. Is there any help ??

Hans-Ulrich Zimmermann
Hans-Ulrich.Zimmermann at