Re: Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8643] Re: Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
- From: gah at math.umd.edu (Garry Helzer)
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:56 -0400
- Organization: University of Maryland, College Park
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Macs you pull down the Find menu and choose Go Back. I have the impression that this option may not be available on windows machines before version 3.0.1 --Garry Helzer In article <5uht0o$4as at smc.vnet.net>, Wil Kortsmit <icp at urc.tue.nl> wrote: > Hello, > > Probably I looked at the wrong places, but I couldn't find the answer to > my question. > So I hope I can post that question here. > My question is: > It is possible to create 'hyperlinks' in notebooks. > After that it is easy to jump forward between the hyperlinked notebooks. > > But what do I have to do (or do I have to keep a kind of historylist) to > walk backwards. > I hope my question is clear. Thanks for your time anyway. > > Wil Kortsmit > w.j.p.m.kortsmit at urc.tue.nl