help with mathlink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8674] help with mathlink
- From: Joe Georger <jgeorger at ll.mit.edu>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 02:49:01 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem that's been frustrating me for a couple of days. I'm
trying to call an external Fortran function from Mathematica. It has a
C wrapper and works from the command line. But when I stick it into a
function (a few levels down), I get this error message saying the
connection is dead. At that point I have to reInstall it. The books I
have don't seem to be much help. They just do a couple of token
examples. Any insight into this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Please email me personally.
jgeorger at ll.mit.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: "mesh" question
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathlink for MMA3.0 and Borland C++ 4.5
Next by thread:
Tags, Upset, UpValues ...