HTML generation in 3.0.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8687] HTML generation in 3.0.0
- From: I.Humphrey at sct.gu.edu.au (Ian Humphrey)
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 02:49:13 -0400
- Organization: Griffith University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have problems generating images when saving notebooks as html files.
Normally all the html code is generated, and all the image file names created,
but the images are empty.
It has worked properly once and only once with me, and I have never managed to
get it to work again, even with the same file under what I presume are the
Are there any subtle global or notebook parameters that I should be aware of?
Any comments gratefully welcomed!
Ian Humphrey <I.Humphrey at sct.gu.edu.au>
Prev by Date:
Errors in handling real numbers ?
Next by Date:
Re: Mathlink for MMA3.0 and Borland C++ 4.5
Previous by thread:
Re: Errors in handling real numbers ?
Next by thread:
Re: HTML generation in 3.0.0