HTML generation in 3.0.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8687] HTML generation in 3.0.0
  • From: I.Humphrey at (Ian Humphrey)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 02:49:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have problems generating images when saving notebooks as html files.
Normally all the html code is generated, and all the image file names created,
but the images are empty.

It has worked properly once and only once with me, and I have never managed to
get it to work again, even with the same file under what I presume are the
same conditions.

Are there any subtle global or notebook parameters that I should be aware of?

Any comments gratefully welcomed!

Ian Humphrey <I.Humphrey at>