Re: HTML generation in 3.0.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8697] Re: HTML generation in 3.0.0
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Ian Humphrey wrote:

> I have problems generating images when saving notebooks as html files.
> Normally all the html code is generated, and all the image file names created,
> but the images are empty.
>
> It has worked properly once and only once with me, and I have never managed to
> get it to work again, even with the same file under what I presume are the
> same conditions.
>
> Are there any subtle global or notebook parameters that I should be aware of?
>
> Any comments gratefully welcomed!

G'Day Ian:

No real answer to your problem -- except I do recall that there were
some problems with HTMLSave.  I suggest that you email
support at wolfram.com directly.

I had a look at WRI's FAQ support page and only found the following:

	http://www.wolfram.com/support/FrontEnds/Export/HTML/

Exporting Notebooks to HTML Format

  Here are the topics:

	How can I increase the size of the fonts in the HTML pages I create in
	Mathematica 3.0?

	Why are so many GIFs generated when I save a notebook as HTML?

Cheers,
	Paul

The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA  6907                     mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au