- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8715] Spline 3D
- From: mendel at ta.chalmerSS.se (Samuel Kleiner)
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:56 -0400
- Organization: Steelypips
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know of ANY way to easily get Spline 3D Graphics out
Of Mathematica ?
(From, for example, say a ParametricPlot3D Function.)
 Even hard ways would do.
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: 'Double' FindRoot
Next by Date:
Re: Mathlink for MMA3.0 and Borland C++ 4.5
Previous by thread:
Re: A Recreational Endeavour
Next by thread:
False result with Integrate ?