Notebook Styles

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8723] Notebook Styles
  • From: "Derick J.R. Qua" <dqua at>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:48:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello... just a quick question from a "3.0" newbie. In Mathematica 2, I used
to be able to change the default style (font) with which (say) the Input or
Ouput cells are rendered by simple text editing of the defaults notebook.
How do I do the same with Mathematica 3.0?  E.g. I want to change "Courier"
to "Lucida Sans Typewriter" ... Thanks....

Derick J.R. Qua                           Netscape Communications Corp
Software Engineer                                 San Diego Operations
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance
of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who
have too little.                              -- Franklin D. Roosevelt