Notebook Styles

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8723] Notebook Styles
  • From: "Derick J.R. Qua" <dqua at san.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:48:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello... just a quick question from a "3.0" newbie. In Mathematica 2, I used
to be able to change the default style (font) with which (say) the Input or
Ouput cells are rendered by simple text editing of the defaults notebook.
How do I do the same with Mathematica 3.0?  E.g. I want to change "Courier"
to "Lucida Sans Typewriter" ... Thanks....

--
Derick J.R. Qua                           Netscape Communications Corp
Software Engineer                                 San Diego Operations