Notebook Styles

Hello... just a quick question from a "3.0" newbie. In Mathematica 2, I used
to be able to change the default style (font) with which (say) the Input or
Ouput cells are rendered by simple text editing of the defaults notebook.
How do I do the same with Mathematica 3.0?  E.g. I want to change "Courier"
to "Lucida Sans Typewriter" ... Thanks....

--
Derick J.R. Qua                           Netscape Communications Corp
Software Engineer                                 San Diego Operations