- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8709] ListPlot3D
- From: "C.Osborne" <Sglceo at cardiff.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:50 -0400
- Organization: Cardiff Earth Sciences
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
with plotting lists of data in three dimensions.
The data I am trying to plot have been generated by a seperate program and then imported
into a Mathematica table via ReadList. The data are in the form of a large list
containing sub-lists of three items.
I have been trying to display data against three axes and have had no joy with
I have managed to get a plot together using Graphics3D and the following code:
where "pfc" is the name which i have given to the data table.
This display is fine but i have not been able to find a way to add a scale or labels to
any of the axes ( although i managed to get FaceGrids on ).
Could anyone please tell me how to annotate my plot (if this is possible) or suggest a
better way of creating my display.
Dept. Earth Sciences.
Prev by Date:
RE: make 1. x 10^-10 read 10^-1
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mma 3.0 printing
Next by thread: