Re: Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8694] Re: Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:37 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Garry Helzer wrote: > > On Macs you pull down the Find menu and choose Go Back. I have the > impression that this option may not be available on windows machines > before version 3.0.1 > > In article <5uht0o$4as at smc.vnet.net>, Wil Kortsmit <icp at urc.tue.nl> wrote: > > But what do I have to do (or do I have to keep a kind of historylist) to > > walk backwards. Alternatively, if you "Show Toolbar" under the "Format" menu for any Notebook you will see a "Back" button. I think this works on all platforms. Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________