- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8742] remote kernel
- From: "jmt" <jmt at cybercable.tm.fr>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:28:08 -0400
- Organization: NetSat Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What are the tools to run a remote kernel between two PC (Windows95 and
Windows NT) via internet?
The kernel configuration panel refers to a command wrsh, is it win remote
shell and were can I get this program?
Prev by Date:
Re: Bug in pattern matching?
Next by Date:
Re: False result with Integrate ?
Previous by thread:
Re: [Q] Why Integrate[1/x,x] <> Log[Abs[x]] with Mma 2.2 ?
Next by thread:
Re: remote kernel