Re: Memory Leak

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8765] [mg8702] Re: Memory Leak
  • From: Ersek_Ted%PAX1A at
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:51:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

James D. Hanson wrote:
|A search with the Help Browser revealed nothing about CleanSlate. Could
|you please fill us in with some more information about this? Thanks.

WRI discusses this package at:

However, be careful to get the right version of the package.
I think  Mma v.2.2  and  Mma v.3.0  require different versions of

After I installed Mma 3.0.1 under Windows 95  (with all the extra goodies),
the package CleanSlate.m  was in one of the Folders under

I forget exactly where it was, and I have since moved it to my autoload

     Ted Ersek