Re: Mma 3.0 printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8790] Re: Mma 3.0 printing
  • From: daj at nwu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In Mma 3.0 printing comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica <ArticleDisplayer: 0x9e644> writes,

> The input lines in Mma 3.0 display as boldface and the output as regular, but when I print a notebook, the input does not print in boldface.  Any idea why?  I am running Windows 95 and the printer is a Laserjet 5.
>
> Thanks.
> --
>                                   John Persons
>                                   jp+ at osu.edu

Mathematica printing woes aren't limited to Windows95.  I have Mma 3.0 on an Intel/OpenStep platform and I can't print a damn thing legibly.  When I print Mma transforms braces, brackets and other chars into strange other chars.  I've complained to Wofram but I don't think they care or are willing to support OpenStep.