Re: Mma 3.0 printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8790] Re: Mma 3.0 printing
- From: daj at nwu.edu
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:25 -0400
- Organization: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, US
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mma 3.0 printing comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica <ArticleDisplayer: 0x9e644> writes, > > The input lines in Mma 3.0 display as boldface and the output as regular, but when I print a notebook, the input does not print in boldface. Any idea why? I am running Windows 95 and the printer is a Laserjet 5. > > Thanks. > -- > John Persons > jp+ at osu.edu Mathematica printing woes aren't limited to Windows95. I have Mma 3.0 on an Intel/OpenStep platform and I can't print a damn thing legibly. When I print Mma transforms braces, brackets and other chars into strange other chars. I've complained to Wofram but I don't think they care or are willing to support OpenStep.