reading in a file?!?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8789] reading in a file?!?
- From: "Oh...maybe I AM John Keats after all!" <psalzman at landau.ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:24 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm running mma 3.0 on my home pc. I used notepad to edit a file on the
desktop, called program:
ar_size = 20
alpha = 1
to run the file, but nothing worked. what's the correct way to read in
Never critisize a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way,
you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes as well.
Do you hate spam? Join the Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email
(CAUCE) at http://www.cauce.org. Actions speak louder than words. Join Today!
I BOYCOTT ANY COMPANY THAT USES MASS ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET
Prev by Date:
Re: remote kernel
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: reading in a file?!?