- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8802] Cursor Problem
- From: Bruce Wolk <bawolk at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:37 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Davis
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My front end is MMA 3.0 for Windows 95 and I seem to have done something
that makes my output cells noneditable. When I try to put the cursor
into an output cell to copy a part of the output, it changes to
crosshair in a circle and will not allow any selection within the cell.
I have tried numerous options in the option inspector to no avail. Any
Prev by Date:
reading in a file?!?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: reading in a file?!?
Next by thread:
Re: Cursor Problem