Printing Problems with MMA 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8799] Printing Problems with MMA 3.0
- From: phbrf at t-online.de (Peter Breitfeld)
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:34 -0400
- Organization: Telekom Online Internet Gateway
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use Mathematica 3.0 running under Linux.
There are two things I don't understand:
1. -- I tried to modify the header-lines in the notebook, to do that I
opened the window headers and footers and entered text e.g.
Cell [ TextDate[ "foofoo" ]]
But nothing changes. It'a always the same header - the notebook's
filename on one site and the pagenumber on the other.
How do I get my own customized headers and footers?
2. -- I get the message:
Unable to find any AFM file for font. (Family->Math1, Weight->Plain,
Slant->Plain). Using internal Courier AFM.
How can I tell MMA to use the other kinds of Math1:
Math1.afm, Math1-bold.afm and Math1Mono-bold.afm
Why does MMA try to use a font, which was not shipped with MMA?
Any help welcome
+======_/_/_/_/===_/_/_/_/===_/_/_/_/== Peter Breitfeld ===========+
| _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ Kreuzgasse 4 |
| _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/ 88348 Saulgau / GERMANY |
| _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ eMail: phbrf at t-online.de |
+==_/_/_/_/===_/=====_/==_/============(PGP Public Key available)==+
Prev by Date:
$Prefereces and Cache
Next by Date:
Re: Integrating by parts....II
Previous by thread:
Re: $Prefereces and Cache
Next by thread:
Re: Printing Problems with MMA 3.0