plotting with mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8780] plotting with mathematica
- From: hwong at acs.itd.uts.EDU.AU (hwong at acs.itd.uts.edu.au)
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:26:14 -0400
- Organization: School of Computing Sciences, UTS
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know how to plot 3 3-d graphs together,
i can plot them separately, but i would like to see the graphs
all together, which will clearly show where the graphs intersect,
and how they appear together.
Prev by Date:
Incorrect result for improper integral with MMA?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Incorrect result for improper integral with MMA?
Next by thread:
Re: plotting with mathematica