Re: motifps binary for Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8806] Re: motifps binary for Linux
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 00:33:33 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Henrik Seidel wrote: > the motifps binary on my Linux Mathematica 3.0.0 CD is an a.out and not > an ELF. Does anybody know where to get an ELF binary? ftp://mathsource.com/pub/outgoing/Support/motifps/Linux/motifps.Z If you're using a webbrowser, you may need to hold down the Shift key as you hit this link so it downloads as a binary to your hard drive. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.