Re: motifps binary for Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8806] Re: motifps binary for Linux
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 00:33:33 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Henrik Seidel wrote:
> the motifps binary on my Linux Mathematica 3.0.0 CD is an a.out and not
> an ELF. Does anybody know where to get an ELF binary?
If you're using a webbrowser, you may need to hold down the Shift
key as you hit this link so it downloads as a binary to your hard
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: $Prefereces and Cache
Next by Date:
Re: Incorrect result for improper integral with MMA?
Previous by thread:
motifps binary for Linux
Next by thread: