Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8835] Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
- From: bjoness at mindspring.com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 02:40:01 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've just installed mathematica v3.0 this weekend, student version.
When ever I use the ( or ) keyboard input keys, I get a H and L.
does anyone know if there's a fix for this bug? Atleast I have
justification to return the software.
Prev by Date:
Re: Incorrect result for improper integral with MMA?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
prograMing: split a list
Next by thread:
RE: Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0