RE: Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8872] RE: [mg8835] Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
  • From: Jean-Marie THOMAS <jmthomas at>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:16:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Keys depend on your system, you can use "Characters" in the Window 95 or NT
menu, or equivalent on Mac. The software has nothing to do with it, try the
same combinations with any word processor.
Here on a NT system, I get | when I press CRTL-ALT 6 or AltGr-6

Jean-Marie THOMAS
Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul
Strasbourg, France
phone 03 88 32 93 64
email jmthomas at