AxesLabels on the MacOS, mkdk
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8860] AxesLabels on the MacOS, mkdk
- From: "decker, mark" <ORmad at orntsrv103.micro.lucent.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:16:21 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'm new here, so here it
Vertical Labels (typically on the y-axis) do not rotate the characters
90 degrees, but just print the characters upwards, as shown below, which
should read vertically as "speed (m/s)".
Is there a fix to this?
Mark A. Decker
ormad at micro.lucent.com
Prev by Date:
Re: [Help?] Integer/Decimal portion of a real number
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: make 1. x 10^-10 read simpl
Next by thread:
Q: 3D convex hull?