Q: 3D convex hull?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8891] Q: 3D convex hull?
  • From: bestor at
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:17:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Anyone know of a Mma package that might have something for computing the
tesselation of a convex hull 3D points? I see the one in
DiscreteMath`ComputationalGeometry but I need it for 3D.

MathSource came up with "Vertex Enumeration Package for Convex Polytopes and
Arrangements" when I searched for "convex hull" but I have no idea what this
package is (I'm downloading it anyway and will take a look).

Thanks in advance,

- Gareth
Gareth Bestor                        bestor at
Computer Sciences Department
University of Wisconsin-Madison