Q: 3D convex hull?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8891] Q: 3D convex hull?
- From: bestor at cs.wisc.edu
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:17:03 -0400
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyone know of a Mma package that might have something for computing the tesselation of a convex hull 3D points? I see the one in DiscreteMath`ComputationalGeometry but I need it for 3D. MathSource came up with "Vertex Enumeration Package for Convex Polytopes and Arrangements" when I searched for "convex hull" but I have no idea what this package is (I'm downloading it anyway and will take a look). Thanks in advance, - Gareth --- Gareth Bestor bestor at cs.wisc.edu Computer Sciences Department http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~bestor University of Wisconsin-Madison