RGBColor vs Hue in Background->
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8499] RGBColor vs Hue in Background->
- From: Sean Ross <seanross at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:48 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wanted to color-code sections of my program, so I used the "Show Expression" on the cell headings and added a Background->Hue[x,y,z] option. When I take the program to another computer, of course the colors come out a little different so I want to edit them. The problem is that the front end automatically changes my Hue option to an RGBColor option whenever I save the file. I personally don't like working with RGBColor specifications and don't like the color selector because what I need to change is the saturation of the color, not the shade. #1- is there a way to make the front end stop changing my Hue's to RGBColors? #2-is there a convenient way to convert an RGBColor specification to a Hue specification(I don't want to copy by hand from the colorselector and divide by 255)?