Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8466] Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
- From: Wil Kortsmit <icp at urc.tue.nl>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:01 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Probably I looked at the wrong places, but I couldn't find the answer to my question. So I hope I can post that question here. My question is: It is possible to create 'hyperlinks' in notebooks. After that it is easy to jump forward between the hyperlinked notebooks. But what do I have to do (or do I have to keep a kind of historylist) to walk backwards. I hope my question is clear. Thanks for your time anyway. Wil Kortsmit w.j.p.m.kortsmit at urc.tue.nl