Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8466] Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
  • From: Wil Kortsmit <icp at urc.tue.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:01 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Probably I looked at the wrong places, but I couldn't find the answer to
my question.
So I hope I can post that question here.
My question is:
 It is possible to create 'hyperlinks' in notebooks.
After that it is easy to jump forward between the hyperlinked notebooks.

But what do I have to do (or do I have to keep a kind of historylist) to
walk backwards.
I hope my question is clear. Thanks for your time anyway.

Wil Kortsmit
w.j.p.m.kortsmit at urc.tue.nl