Re: Tutorial of Mathematica 3
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8570] Re: Tutorial of Mathematica 3
- From: Levasseur <Kenneth_Levasseur at uml.edu>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:16:31 -0400
- Organization: MV Communications, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thomas Weber wrote: > > Hi, > > is there a tutorial of Mathematica 3 somewhere in the internet > available? > > Thomas Thomas: I'm teaching an internet course (3 credits at UMass Lowell) for Mathematica beginners that includes features of 3.0 such as buttons, notebooks as expressions etc. The course is just starting and for information go to http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Math/m419.html Ken Levasseur/UMass Lowell