Re: Q: Union and precision.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8552] Re: Q: Union and precision.
- From: murray at math.umass.edu (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:16:18 -0400
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Gadi Oron (oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr) wrote: : How can I force Union to consider numbers equal in the current : precision as equal? Perhaps the SameTest option of Union can be used to do what you want. -- Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801