Re: Questions about functions.

The answer to the first question is f[x___]:={x}

The second question strikes me as odd. In s[e,f], s is a symbol or
something that can serve as the head of an expresison. In the desired
output s is something susceptible to addition.

Seth J. Chandler
Associate Professor of Law
University of Houston Law Center