Re: Questions about functions.

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11830] Re: Questions about functions.
  • From: Seth Chandler <SChandler@Central.UH.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 00:35:38 -0500

The answer to the first question is f[x___]:={x}

The second question strikes me as odd. In s[e,f], s is a symbol or
something that can serve as the head of an expresison. In the desired
output s is something susceptible to addition.

Seth J. Chandler
Associate Professor of Law
University of Houston Law Center