*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Laplace Distribution

I am working on Lapalace Distribution with pdf f(x) = (2*beta)^(-1) *
exp(-(absx)/beta). variance of this distribution is 2*(beta^2). so if
we take beta=1/sqrt(2), we have laplace dist'n with unit variance. how
can i write a Mathematica function for this density and how can i plot
the  theoretical q-q plot of laplace against Normal.

note. it has to integrate to one.

thanks.
tie@cscn.com