*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

blank line

I have been working with this little piece of code and what I want I
have not been able to get:

OutputForm [ StringForm ["nb = " , 666 ] ]  >> ou

gives me: nb = 666

OutputForm [ StringForm ["nb = ``\n " , 666 ] ]  >> ou

gives me nb = 666   and a subsequent blank line.

However, I would like to get a blank line before the output:

If I try:

OutputForm [ StringForm ["\nnb =  " , 666 ] ]  >> ou

I get :
                666
      nb =

WOuld it be possible to get what I want using just a one line command
such as the above?

Thanks

Jaime Combariza
jaimeco@arizona.edu