Re: Q: Loading bmp file
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11900] Re: Q: Loading bmp file
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 00:33:04 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3 Apr 1998, Krzysztof Langner wrote: > I am running Mathematica 3.0 on Windows. I would like to load picture > from file to analize it. > How can I do this if this file is in ".bmp" format? > > Thanks in advance for any help. Luc Barthelet posted a nice solution here a few months ago. Check Deja News for more info. http://x1.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=310714691&search=thread&threaded=1&CONTEXT=891615128.1178010028&HIT_CONTEXT=891615111.1176371729&HIT_NUM=1&hitnum=1&NTL=1 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.