How to get the solution area of inequation?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11983] How to get the solution area of inequation?
- From: email@example.com (8623806)
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:40:20 -0400
- Organization: Dept. of Computer & Information Science, NCTU, Taiwan
I have three circles: C1: (0,0) with radius r C2: (a,0) with radius r/k C3: (a+b Cos[\[Theta]], b Sin[\[Theta]]) with radius r/k k is an integer and 0 < a< r, 0 < [Theta] < Pi, also the center of C3 is in the intersection of C1 and C2. If there is a possible general solution for C1 && C3 && !C2 ?? Thanks a lot!