How to get the solution area of inequation?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11983] How to get the solution area of inequation?
- From: email@example.com (8623806)
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:40:20 -0400
- Organization: Dept. of Computer & Information Science, NCTU, Taiwan
I have three circles:
C1: (0,0) with radius r
C2: (a,0) with radius r/k
C3: (a+b Cos[\[Theta]], b Sin[\[Theta]]) with radius r/k
k is an integer and 0 < a< r, 0 < [Theta] < Pi, also the center of C3
is in the intersection of C1 and C2.
If there is a possible general solution for C1 && C3 && !C2 ??
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
A Few More Newbie Questions
Prev by thread:
some trivia about Geometry`Polytopes`
Next by thread:
Re: How to get the solution area of inequation?