*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Q: Endpoint conditions in Interpolation

Dear All,

The built-in Mathematica function Interpolation gives an interpolating
spline.
With InterpolationOrder->3 it results, I guess, a natural cubic spline.
What are the endpoint conditions otherwise?

Another question re Interpolation: how can I constrain the second
derivative of the interpolating function without constrainig the first
derivative?

Please help, Tamas