Re: Electrical Circuit Schematic

> In a lot of the promo literature for Mathematica, there are designs of
> circuits.  Does anyone know how to generate these in Mathematica?  I am
> unable to find any info from Wolfram or from the Mathematic Book.

Riddle wrote a package called "Nodal" that should be able to string
together the odd circuit component. You can get a "cut down" version
with the book he wrote with Dick.  I'd also be surprised if WRI's
control systems package didn't do something similar.  Both of these are
commercial.

Failing that, welcome to the wonderful world of Mathematica graphics
primitives ....

Regards,

 David Annetts                                       _____________
 http://www.ocs.mq.edu.au/~dannetts/                |C R C A M E T|
 * Ban all Multi-line signature files *             |-------------|
 Banning Systems Administration in 1998 when at     |_____        |
 CRC for Australian Mineral                         |````` \      |
 Exploration Technologies                           |`````/$\     |
 Earth Sciences                                     |````/$$$\____|
 Macquarie University, NSW 2109                     |```/$$$/.....|
 AUSTRALIA                                          |``/$$$/......|
 phone: +(1-61-2) 9850 9280, fax (1-61-2) 9850 8366  -------------