Re: Electrical Circuit Schematic

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg12075] Re: Electrical Circuit Schematic
  • From: Paul Abbott <>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:30:11 -0400

Jay THomas wrote:
> In a lot of the promo literature for Mathematica, there are designs of
> circuits.  Does anyone know how to generate these in Mathematica?  I am
> unable to find any info from Wolfram or from the Mathematic Book.

I've used the AnalogCircuits package developed by John D. DeCocq
<>  I do not know if this package is officially
available anywhere so I've Cc:d this message to John.

(MathSource <> was broken when I tried to do a
search there)

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907  AUSTRALIA

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player