Mathematica Fonts question

	I have encountered a problem when trying to run Mathematica. I work on
a Pentium machine with Debian Linux.  I can connect to another machine
that has Mathematica, but when I try to view it  on my machine, I
receive an error message  "The Mathematica fonts are not properly
installed in your system"

	Can anyone advise me as to which fonts I need to install and how I can
do this?  Thanks.

	Karland K.
"Si spiro, spero." ("If I breathe, I hope.")