Re: Control System Professional Wins Award from Control Engineering

Mark,

Thank you for your suggestions. Several application packages that extend
Control System Professional are now in development and many more are
being discussed--we do consider Control System Professional as an open
platform for implementing control algorithms. All suggestions regarding
possible collaboration in the control area (no matter big or small
projects) are welcome at control-developer@wolfram.com.

Igor Bakshee
WRI, Applications Development