inquiry

                                              August 1,1998

To Math Group,

      I would like to inquire about the algorithm on the Multiplication
of Polynomials in x and y using the Lattice Method. Please explain the
algorithm by means of an example.And also please give me a reference
book that discusses this topic.
      I hope you will be of help to my problem as I need it badly for my
research.
      Thank You.
                                             Sincerely Yours,
                                             Leila Guerrero