  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13582] inquiry
  • From: "leila guerrero" <lotlotg at>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 03:53:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

                                              August 1,1998

To Math Group,

      I would like to inquire about the algorithm on the Multiplication
of Polynomials in x and y using the Lattice Method. Please explain the
algorithm by means of an example.And also please give me a reference
book that discusses this topic.
      I hope you will be of help to my problem as I need it badly for my
      Thank You.
                                             Sincerely Yours,
                                             Leila Guerrero

Get Your Private,