  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13621] Displaying steps
  • From: "Norman E. LeMay, Jr." <nlemay at math.cudenver.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:08:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I was wondering if someone knew how to do the following in
mathematica version 3.0.  I would like to use the command RowReduce on
a matrix, but have it display all the steps to arrive at the final
solution.  Also, I was wondering if the same can be done with
Integrate.

Thanks for any help.
Norm.