Displaying steps

Hi, I was wondering if someone knew how to do the following in
mathematica version 3.0.  I would like to use the command RowReduce on
a matrix, but have it display all the steps to arrive at the final
solution.  Also, I was wondering if the same can be done with
Integrate.

Thanks for any help.
Norm.