- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13621] Displaying steps
- From: "Norman E. LeMay, Jr." <nlemay at math.cudenver.edu>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:08:22 -0400
- Organization: Department of Mathematics, University of Colorado-Denver
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I was wondering if someone knew how to do the following in mathematica version 3.0. I would like to use the command RowReduce on a matrix, but have it display all the steps to arrive at the final solution. Also, I was wondering if the same can be done with Integrate. Thanks for any help. Norm.