Question for using complex variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13694] Question for using complex variables
  • From: Chongdae Park <cdpark at wh.myongji.ac.kr>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 04:39:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hellow !!!

I'd like to use complex variable computation, but I do not know how.
Here is my program;
Here, x, y, w, and z are all real values. Then I expected

Complex[x,y]*Complex[w,z]=(xw-yz)+I(xz+yw)

But I can't get it. Please let me know how .
                                   Chongdae Park
                                   Dept. of Electronic Engineering
                                   Myongji University
                                   San 38-2, Nam-Dong, Yongin