A hard Series problem.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13705] A hard Series problem.
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:02 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using the Limit package I was able to find the first several terms in a
Laurent series of Log[(1-Erf[x]) x Sqrt[x]]. The terms I was able to
find are shown below.
The above uses Mathematica's definition of Erf, which is:
I ran into a brick wall when I tried to find other terms.
I couldn't get the expression above using Series, but I was able to find
the terms one at a time by using Limit.
Any other ideas on how to determine the terms of the series?
Can anyone find some more terms of the series? A general expression for
the nth term of the series would be fabulous.
Prev by Date:
Re: recursive relation problem ?
Next by Date:
Mathematica graphics viewers
Previous by thread:
Re: Problems with packages
Next by thread:
Re: A hard Series problem.