- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13740] Cool Documentation
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:29 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The online help (Mathematica 3.0) for the features below give some very
A powerful application to tensors is given in further examples.
A powerful program to partially evaluate an expression is given in
The seldom understood Analytic option is discussed in further examples.
It's seldom mentioned that this function has an option Trig-> True |
False. This option is demonstrated in further examples.
Also has the option Trig->True | False. The Trig option has a similar
effect that it has with Denominator.
Under "further examples" the online help for the features below give
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Transform
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Please somebody, need help on weightmatching/minimizing problem!