Re: Mathematica Crash

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13725] Re: Mathematica Crash
  • From: k.grijspeerdt at (Koen Grijspeerdt)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:17 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On 14 Aug 1998 05:44:29 -0400, in comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica you

>Everytime I try to evaluate this integral, Mathematica 3.0 crashes and I
>get a message saying MathKernel caused an invalid page fault . I have
>tried this in Windows 95 and Windows NT environments but it always
>crashes everytime I try to evaluate the integrate[ ] I hope some one
>can help me try to resolve this problem

It works on my system (Mathematica 3 and windows 95). If you are
interested in the result, I can send it to you.

Koen Grijspeerdt
Department of Animal Product Quality Brusselsesteenweg 370
B-9090 MELLE
Tel: +32 9 252 18 61
Fax: +32 9 252 50 85
e-mail: K.Grijspeerdt at