Help: How to add label such as "alpha" in plotting?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13714] Help: How to add label such as "alpha" in plotting?
- From: Lizhi Ma <lizhima at acsu.buffalo.edu>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:08 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone please tell me how to get a picture with labels in Greek letters such as "alpha", "beta", etc..? One other question: How to put arrows in Mathematica plotting? Say something like arrow from 0, 0 to 2,2 Thanks a lot! PS Is there a way that we can key in LateX form and get what we want in plotting? Michael