Help: How to add label such as "alpha" in plotting?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13714] Help: How to add label such as "alpha" in plotting?
  • From: Lizhi Ma <lizhima at acsu.buffalo.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone please tell me how to get a picture with labels in  Greek
letters such as "alpha", "beta", etc..?

One other question:  How to put arrows in Mathematica plotting? Say
something like

   arrow from 0, 0 to 2,2

Thanks a lot!

PS  Is there a way that we can key in LateX form and
    get what we want in plotting?

Michael