Re: Method to eliminate NIntegrate warning
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13753] Re: Method to eliminate NIntegrate warning
- From: jpk at max.mpae.gwdg.de
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 05:07:05 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hope that helps
> I want to know the method to eliminate NIntegrate warning.
> The two warning message follows :
> Numerical integration converging too slowly;
> suspect one of the following: singularity,
> oscillatory integrand, or insufficient
> NIntegrate failed to converge to prescribed
> accuracy after 7 recursive bisections in x near
> x = 0.126684.
> How can I escape from this problem ? When above-case happened,
> can I believe the accuracy of my data ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: TeXForm anyone??
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: