Axes Labels in ListPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13842] Axes Labels in ListPlot3D
  • From: Alex Bates <norman at galois.uoregon.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:41:18 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I can't find an easy way to make Mathematica align the axes labels with
the axes in ListPlot3D.  In 2D ListPlot, there is a RotateLabel option,
but no similar option exists in ListPlot 3D. Also, for some of the
axes, I want it to display one word at the low end, and another word at
the high end.

For example,

    Sensitivity	|
		|  |	 |
		 \ |	 |
		  Nasal  Temporal

but I want the axis labels to be aligned with their respective axes.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Alex