Re: FeynArts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13824] Re: FeynArts
  • From: Rolf Mertig <rolfm at mertig.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:41:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
the original FeynArts1.0 can be adapted to Mathematica 3.0 and if you
really
need it I can send you my patch.
However, there is a more general different version, FeynArts2.2,
maintained by Th. Hahn
at the University of Karlsruhe; you can download FeynArts2.2 by ftp (see
the link
on my home page (http://www.mertig.com).

Greetings,
                    Rolf