UNEXPECTED END OF FILE !!!!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13849] UNEXPECTED END OF FILE !!!!!!
- From: tolg at mailexcite.com
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:35:36 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I run my program this error message is shown on the screen:
Syntax::sntxe:Unexpected end of file (probably unclosed bracket)
and it gives the line number which has this error.(The last line of the
I believe I don't have an unclosed bracket so what might caused this
error message ??
(I typed the program in EDIT of MS-DOS and used Mathematica 3.0 ; The
program has .m extension an it is called by a main program)(I checked
the main program)
Thanks in advance...
-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum
Prev by Date:
Re: MacOS vs. Windows PC for Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: Defining differential operators question
Previous by thread:
C++ Builder for MathLink Programs
Next by thread:
Summing over like elements