UNEXPECTED END OF FILE !!!!!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13849] UNEXPECTED END OF FILE !!!!!!
  • From: tolg at mailexcite.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:35:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I run my program this error message is shown on the screen:

Syntax::sntxe:Unexpected end of file (probably unclosed bracket)

and it gives the line number which has this error.(The last line of the
program)

I believe I don't have an unclosed bracket so what might caused this
error message ??

(I typed the program in EDIT of MS-DOS and used Mathematica 3.0 ; The
program has .m extension an it is called by a main program)(I checked
the main program)

Thanks in advance...