RE: Parametric equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15024] RE: [mg14980] Parametric equations
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:30:25 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is a package you can get at
http://www.mathsource.com/Content/WhatsNew/0209-742 It looks like this
will do what you want.
Any suggestions on how to plug into mathematica to derive parametric
equations from a quadratic?
My example is: y= - x^2/ 72 + x.
Using pencil and paper I get: x= 24 Sqrt[2 t] and y= -16 t^2 + 24 Sqrt[2
Thanks again for whatever
Prev by Date:
Question on Nest
Next by Date:
RE: Can Factorial be compiled?
Previous by thread:
Re: Parametric equations
Next by thread:
mathlink example for visual c++